I’m Leon, an experienced and reliable Guangzhou interpreter, translator, sourcing agent and purchasing manager dedicated to assisting foreign individuals and companies to import from China.
What i can do for you:
- Interpreting service / Document translation
- Trade show/fair /exhibition visit (booth,VIP Support, eg. Canton Fair)
- General business meeting
- Business negotiation
- Factory / supplier visit
- Supplier evaluation
- Office set-up support
- Product sourcing
- Contract preparation
- Market survey
- Order follow-up
- Quality checking
- Shipping arrangement
- Business suggestion
- Travel plan tailoring
- Hotel & plane booking, car renting, airport pick-up & drop off.
- Shopping and look-around guidance
- BEC(Business English Certificate) Higher Passed. This is the top level of Business English from University of Cambridge. What is BEC?
- TEM(Test for English Majors) 8 Passed. This is the top level of English for English majors in China. What is TEM8?
- First place award in CCTV Cup English Speaking Contest 2010. Watch video (I know it’s not a perfect speech, but i’d like to share it with you and hope you’ll like it)
- A practice of President Obama’s Victory Speech in Chicago 2008. Watch video (I hold no political view. It’s just a way to improve my English)
I’m experienced in international trade
- Business English major in university
- 5 years experiences in international trade
- 7 years experiences in interpreting for various businesses, apparel, national resource, fashion industry…
- 4 years experiences in purchasing various products for customers around the world.
- Never late for any meeting. Not even once.
- Almost all requirements from customers met.
- Think for customers(research and find the best source, bargain and shipment consideration)
- Work not by hour, or by day, but by when customer’s requirements are all met.
Check out my experience from here: Experienced Interpreter in Guangzhou and testimonials from a few of my previous customers.